This is information about the hierarki of the tax reduction fields.
Hierarki of the tax reduction fields:
- TaxReductionType: String that must be “rot”, “rut”, “green” or “none”
- HouseWorkType: String that has to be connected to the reduction type.
Example: CONSTRUCTION is rot and CLEANING is rut.
If TaxRedcutionType is “none” then the HouseWorkType has to be empty.
To empty a value you can use: “API_BLANK”.
- HouseWork: Boolean that must be “true” or “false”.
The functionality are the same for Contract, Offer, Order and Invoice resources.
Example for Invoices:
- To create an invoice without Housework regardless of the settings on the Articles used in the InvoiceRows you should use the field TaxReductionType: none.
To create an invoice with Housework regardless of the settings on the Articles used in the InvoiceRows you should use the field TaxReductionType: rot, rut or green.
Please note that in this case all invoice rows has to contain a value in HouseWorkType.
- If the field TaxReductionType is not included in the invoice body when creating the invoice we will instead look at HouseWorkType under each InvoiceRow. If there are no values in HouseWorkType we will automatically set TaxReductionType as none.
If one or more of the rows have a HouseWorkType we will automatically set the TaxReductionType to that type.
- If more than one TaxReductionType is used in the HouseWorkType field in InvoiceRows then an error message will be displayed.